Teaching Cycle: Red Tara Practice
On this cycle, Lama Tsering covers the Extensive Red Tara practice, and to receive these teachings it is necessary to have received the Red Tara empowerment.
This is an excellent opportunity for everyone who wishes to deepen their Tara meditation.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].
The teachings via Zoom have simultaneous translation into Portuguese and Spanish.
By the Tuesday following the teaching.
To generate positive interdependence, it is traditional to make offerings when receiving teachings from a teacher.
1) If you have the empowerment, click on the button "I have Tara empowerment".
2) Make your registration.
3) You will receive an email with instructions.
4) Access the platform.
Important! In order to take part, you must have received Tara's empowerment.
For technical reasons, registration will be closed on Tuesday, August 30, 12pm (UTC-3).
Save your login and password! You only need to register once for this event. You will then have access to all the meetings with Lama Tsering on the Platform, always using the same login and password.
The teaching take place in person at Odsal Ling Temple's meditation hall, with a maximum capacity of 25 people.
• Due to limited seating availability, in-person participation will be confirmed by e-mail after registration.
→ It will not be possible to register in person, you must do so online, remembering that registration closes on Tuesday at 12 noon and reopens Thursday at 12 noon.
• There will be no translation in person, as it is done using Zoom's simultaneous translation tool.
→ Be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
→ Use any of the masks below at all times:
• 3-layer surgical mask (do not exceed 6 hours of use)
• PFF2/N95 mask
→ Mantain social distancing
→ Sit in the indicated places
→ Comply with the arrival (from 7:30 am) and departure (by 12:40 pm) times
→ Do not circulate in restricted areas