By offering a butterlamp, you are making a symbolic offering of wisdom. Just as light dispels darkness, the lamp represents the removal of ignorance so that you and all beings can attain the wisdom of enlightened mind.
Some examples of butterlamp offerings:
- Illuminating the path of someone going through difficult times;
- In memory of loved ones who have recently passed away;
- For the long life of our precious lamas;
- So that more people can find the Dharma and be freed from suffering;
- To create positive conditions for the success of your intentions, for the benefit of all beings.
Butter Lamp Price: BRL 4,00 each
We inform you that the price of the lamp may vary according to the price of the raw material.
- The butterlamps are lit every day at 6 am (UTC-3).
- It is not possible to light the butterlamps the same day they are offered.
- Butterlamps offered by 4 pm (UTC-3) will be lit the following morning. Those offered after this time will be lit the day after that.
- After 4 pm (UTC-3), requests concerning death or iminent life-threatening risk should be directed to this email: [email protected]
May all beings benefit!