By offering a butterlamp, you are making a symbolic offering of wisdom. Just as light dispels darkness, the lamp represents the removal of ignorance so that you and all beings can attain the wisdom of enlightened mind.
Some examples of butterlamp offerings:
- Illuminating the path of someone going through difficult times;
- In memory of loved ones who have recently passed away;
- For the long life of our precious lamas;
- So that more people can find the Dharma and be freed from suffering;
- To create positive conditions for the success of your intentions, for the benefit of all beings.
Butter Lamp Price: BRL 2.50 each
Your butterlamps will be lit at the Odsal Ling Temple after the deposit is verified.
May all beings benefit!