Enlightenment manifests through countless Buddhas, but there are no aspirations or blessings that surpass those of Amitabha Buddha. Amitabha Buddha enables us to be reborn in his pure land of bliss, where we can emanate benefit and compassion to countless sentient beings simultaneously. In this pure land, we follow the path to Buddhahood infallibly, without turning back. We consummate the nature of our own mind as being inseparable from the nature of Amitabha.
On Saturday morning, November 2, Chagdud Khadro will grant the Amitabha Buddha to all those interested in engaging in this profound meditation.
Registration cancellation policy
The cancellation of your registration must be notified by email up to 72 hours before the start of the event.
Write to email@example.com and inform one of the options below:
1 - Use the credit for another event or offering
You can use the full amount of the payment as credit to register for another event or to make offerings (lamps, tsok, sur etc.).
This credit will be valid for 6 months from the date of payment.
2 - Credit reimbursement
Your money will be refunded and a BRL 35 fee will be retained to cover administrative expenses.
- Smoking is not allowed in the internal or external areas of the Temple.
- Please do not use cell phones inside the Temple
- Please do not film, record or photograph within the Temple
- Please don't lie down inside the Temple
- It is traditional to perform three prostrations when entering the Temple
- In the presence of Rinpoches and Lamas, we remain standing until they sit down first. We then perform three prostrations, as a sign of respect.
- Please do not point your feet at statues, lamas and sacred objects.
- Please do step over sacred texts, practice objects or benches.
- Please do not place texts directly on the floor
- Sacred texts are lent for use during meditation practices only and are not to be taken home or copied without the permission of the temple.
- It is not considered auspicious to step over the sacred texts or the benches used as practice tables.
- Please do not use another person's practice objects without prior authorization.
- If you find an object that does not belong to you, please deliver it to the office (located on the mezzanine of the dining hall). In case of loss, please visit the office.
(After 90 (ninety) days, these objects will be donated to the thrift store, whose income is reverted to the Temple's activities.)