Khenpo Jamyang Lösel is a Senior Khenpo at the Dzongsar Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö College of Dialectics and during his visit to the Odsal Ling he will be offering teachings on the Sutra Remembering the Three Jewels, a text that discusses the qualities of the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha.
Dzongsar Khyentse Chökyi Lodrö College of Dialectics is a shedra (Monastic University) located in Chauntra, in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. The shedra represents all the traditions of Tibetan Buddhism and is considered one of the leaders in the field of a Buddhist higher education. Monks from monasteries in the Himalayan region are welcomed as students.
Teachings with lunch included (registrations via the site only): BRL 129.00
Teachings without lunch: BRL 99.00
Early registration via the site until 10/26
Registration on the day of the event (no lunch option), from 7am to 8h30am
Registration cancelation policy
Cancellation of your registration must be notified by email within 72 hours before the opening time of the event. Email [email protected] and enter one of the options below:
1 - Use the credit for other events or offerings
You can use the full amount of the payment as credit to sign up for another event or to make offerings (lamps, tsok, sur etc.)
This credit will be valid for 6 months from the date of payment.
2 - Credit Refund
Your money will be returned, minus a fee of BRL 35 to cover administrative expenses.
• Smoking is not allowed in the internal and external areas of the Temple
• Use of mobile phones inside the Temple is not permitted
• Please do not film, record or take photographs inside the Temple
• Do not lie down inside the Temple
• It is traditional to do three prostrations upon entering the Temple
• In the presence of Rinpoches and Lamas, we remain standing until they area seated. We then do three prostrations as a sign of respect.
• Please don't point your feet at statues, lamas and sacred objects
• Don't step over sacred texts, practice objects or benches
• Please do not place texts directly on the floor
• The sacred texts are provided for use during meditation practices only and should not be taken home or copied without the temple's permission.
• It is not considered auspicious to step over the sacred texts or the benches used as practice tables.
• Please do not use another person's practice objects without prior permission.
• If you find something that does not belong to you, please hand it in to the office (located on the mezzanine of the cafeteria). If you lose anything, please contact the office.
(After 90 (ninety) days, lost property will be donated to the thrift store and the profits donated to the Temple activities)