Lama Tsering will address current themes from the Buddhist perspective. The talk is also recommended for those who have never had previous contact with Buddhism. There will be a live streaming via internet – click here at 10am on Sunday.
08h: Red Tara concise practice
10h: Open teaching
12h: Tonglen practice
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere indoors or outdoors within the Temple grounds.
• Use of cellphones is prohibited inside the Temple
• No filming or photography inside the Temple.
• Do not lie down inside the Temple.
• It is traditional to do 3 prostrations upon entering the Temple.
• In the presence of Rinpoches and Lamas, we remain standing while waiting for them to take their seat. We then do 3 prostrations, as a sign of respect.
• Don’t point your feet towards statues, lamas or sacred objects.
• Don’t step over sacred texts, practice objects, nor bench tops.
• Don’t place texts directly on the floor.
• Sacred texts may be borrowed for use only during meditation practice and should not be taken home, nor photocopied without the authorization of the temple.
• Please do not use other people’s practice objects without their prior consent.
• If you find an object that is not yours, please take it to the secretary’s office (located on the mezzanine level above the dining hall). In case of lost property, report to the secretary’s office. (After 90 days, lost property not reclaimed will be donated to the thrift shop whose profits are used for the activities of the Temple.)
O player aparecerá automaticamente nesta página quando houver ensinamento ao vivo.
This post is also available in: Português (Portuguese (Brazil))