Odsal Ling activities: Water Tiger Year
This year, Odsal Ling's activities flourished due to the Sangha's contribution: from volunteers, practitioners, and members. Thanks to everyone's efforts, the teachings have continued to reach people all over the world.
- During the past year, we were delighted with the return of the in-person teachings on Sundays, which have especially welcomed those who are just starting out on the path.
- We had the honor of receiving teachings from Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche in May, as well as Tromge Jigme Rinpoche in August.
- We were able to fulfill our annual commitment of holding the Red Tara Drubchö with an offering of 100,000 tsogs, which was attended by the Lamas of Chagdud Gonpa Lamas and also by the sangha.
- We had the merit to receive empowerments from Lama Tsering and Tromge Jigme Rinpoche and there were cycles of precious teachings, such as those related to the Chö Feasts and Red Tara. We also had an inspiring Ngöndro retreat throughout January, with practitioners strongly angaged in the practice.
- The weekly meetings resumed at Alameda Santos in São Paulo, alternating between meetings with Lama Tsering and Red Tara practice sessions with senior students.
- In addition to teachings, pujas and tsogs were broadcast daily so that practitioners were supported in their daily practice, despite not being able to practice in person.
- Our social media connected new people to the Dharma, and our online Campus Platform continued to be a tool for studying and accessing the teachings.
- In the last year we have also resumed our volunteer program, which had been inactive since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Your support has also allowed us to maintain our 12 resident volunteers, who are essential for the Gonpa's online and day-to-day activities to continue.
It is impossible to put into words all of the benefits generated by those who are part of Chagdud Tulku Rinpoche's mandala. Our Mahaguru is like the sun touching the earth after long winter months, so being part of his mandala is to be inseparable from the radiance that warms beings, and this merit is immeasurable.
By this merit, may the aspirations of our precious teachers continue to flourish in this New Year, may the Dharma, the greatest remedy for all the suffering faced by beings, remain in this world and may auspicious conditions for the enlightenment of beings continue to manifest.